Mail Online: Prince Harry wears identical bracelet to the one his girlfriend Meghan Markle has as he meets staff at a sexual health charity and is serenaded by the group's choir
- The prince met with staff at NAZ, which supports minority communities
- Was wearing the blue, white and black bracelet that is identical to one that Meghan has been seen in
- Meghan has been showing hers off on Instagram in recent posts
- Prince Harry attended a rehearsal of the Joyful Noise choir, made up of singers who are living with HIV
- The royal urged the singers to speak out about their illness and help end stigma surrounding the condition
- ‘We can’t smash the stigma until people like yourselves are willing to talk,’ the prince said
Prince Harry made a public declaration of his affection for his new girlfriend, Meghan Markle, by wearing a love bracelet identical to the one she has to meet people living with HIV today.
The royal was wearing the blue, black and white accessory as he met with staff from NAZ, a London sexual health charity that supports minority communities, and made an impassioned speech to its choir, Joyful Noise, urging the singers to speak out about their illness to help end stigma around the condition.
It was a return to his duties for Prince Harry, 32, following the departure of Meghan, who is understood to have flown back to Canada after a stay with him in London.